FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
E10 Essential Master Red Speed Burrs Conic O D
Nothing treats your coffee like a Conical burr grinder
BURRS RED SPEED LUCIDATE CONIC
Lower friction, lower temperature. Upon this premise, we have developed Lucidate Speed Red burrs. Even after 8000 Kg of coffee, the burrs will perform as if it were their first day of use thanks to the low coefficient of friction and specially hardened material. Burrs RS Lucidate.
Developed to offer the perfect tool for the professional barista. The new E-10 Master Conic Essential model incorporates the improvements required by the best baristas for competition at its highest level.
The “OD” stands for “on demand,” and these doserless grinders from Compak have the potential to move your home espresso bar or your coffee shop to the next level. Conical grinders have been shown to extract more of what the bean has to offer, and the E10 Conic OD brings to you Compak precision grinding in a less complex package and at a more affordable price. The Compak E10 Master Conic grinders are better suited to be dedicated espresso grinders.
Parallel System" grind regulator lock. A small locking screw called the “regulation break” is loosened and the grind can be easily adjusted then locked into position by tightening the regulation break. • Micrometric regulator allows step less adjustment of the grind, so critical for getting the very best espresso possible.
• The 1, 2 & 3“ On Demand” buttons can be set so that it is simple to grind and dispense the right amount of coffee each time. This can be done with either the “1”, “2” & '3' buttons on the control panel, or by activating the portafilters switch by pressing the portafilter into place with one pushe. Less guessing means less wasted coffee.
• Touch control screen gives access to the menu system that allows the user to set the amount of coffee ground each time for a single, double or triple shot extraction. The day and date, and even a password can be set so wayward hands cannot disturb your settings. All from the LCD display.
• A three-position switch with by-pass allows automatic dosing or manual use of the grinder. • Universal adjustable height portafilters holder can be set and locked with the included hex key wrench for hands-free grinding.
• Speed is another feature of the precision conical burrs. Depending on the model you choose, coffee for a single espresso can be ground in as little as 1.7 seconds! Electronic Features Common to Both Grinders • Multi-language Display • 3 Modes: Pre-selection - Automatic - Instant • Total and Partial shot counter • Notice that it is time to change the Burrs • Date and time • Quantity lock configurable by weight ground
- INNOVATION INTERSECTS TRADITION MOTOR 825 W CONICAL BURRS Ø 2.65 IN
Motor output 825 W Revolutions per minute 400 rpm
Ø Burrs Conic 2.65 in Espresso point production 28.87 lb/h Time x dosis Espresso (7gr) 1.9 s Hopper capacity 3.74 lb
Height x width x depth 25 x 8.46 x 15.74 in
Net weight 37.25 lb.
KEY FEATURES “Parallel System”
grind regulator lock 1, 2, 3 On-Demand ground coffees
Touch control screen
Electronic fan Three positions
switch with by-pass U
universal adjustable height porta filter holder
Multilanguage Display 3 Modes:
Pre-selection - Automatic
- Instant Protection menu access by Password
Total and Partial shot counter
Notice of change of Burrs Date and time
Quantity lock configurable by weight ground E10 C