Sanremo 3 Group F18
For shipping cost outside the Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico based on weight and size of items, please call toll free 866-711-3456 or email email@example.com.
Should you have your own carrier for shipping, please contact us with your information.
Customer service, integrity, quality and value are our first priorities
Free Shipping and installation
Call or e mail for Best Price
F18- 3 Group
Price $15,500.00 Includes Shipping in Continental US
One-year labor due to defective parts, hook up and demonstration
Absolute will coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative
We offer a variety of makes & model grinders at great prices just ask a sales rep for more information
See 3 grinders that pair well with this machines Mythos Clima Pro, Compak F10 conic, Mahlkonig Peck
F18 is the new entry level independent boiler machine from Sanremo.
It has all the built in quality of a Sanremo with a lower cost
Its new out side body work gives it a modern low profile look
This is a true Barista machine. The F18 electronically controlled operator adjustable pre-infusion, and digit control center gives you all the information you need to make a high quality consistent shot every time. pressure coupled with its precision PID temperature controlled independent brew group boiler system, and built in shot timer.
Coffee is both science and art. the F18 delivers both.
- 42.2"W x 25.5"D x 20.7"H
- Voltage: 380-415 3N
- Power Input kW: 7.2
- Steam Boiler Capacity US gal/lt: 2.64 / 10
- Steam Boiler Power kW: 3.8
- Pump Power kW: 0.15
- Boiler Capacity US gal/lt: 0.39 / 1.5
- Boiler Element Power kW: 1.5
- Cup-heater power kW: 0.25
- Net weight: 265 lbs.
With handsome looks typical of Sanremo espresso machines, the new F18 is as precise as it is consistent. It includes four boilers and three group heads and has been designed in response to customer feedback and proven extraction methods. Barista, coffee roaster and tech-friendly, this is a smart, powerful machine, as its name suggests.
- With PID heat control and insulated boilers the F18 falls into our SEEM Range (Sanremo Energy Efficient Machines) which means it will use up to 35% less C02 than a traditional single boiler machine
- The high-performance stainless steel steam wands are 'Cool Touch' meaning baristas can give 100% to focussing on their latte art without worrying about the risk of burns
- Quarter turn stainless steel steam knobs
- The touch screen interface makes navigation easier than ever
- Its all-metal solid angular structure makes it look like it could withstand a nuclear explosion
- All electronics mounted inside panels, designed for easy engineer access
- Incredible temperature stability, making this machine perfect for medium to high volume establishments
- Colors available in all Black, White and Black, Black and Red
- The F18 espresso coffee machine is an energy-efficient machine and boasts next-generation technology and features that improve both performance and energy efficiency
Water Filter System