FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
Head Quarters For
SANREMO espresso machines
Café Racer Naked 3 Group
Commercial installation and Service Plan included with purchase
One-year parts & labor due to defective parts, hook up and demonstration
Absolute will coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative
The Sanremo Café Racer inspired by world class Italian Racing bike is the latest in coffee brewing tech-knowledge from an old Italian tradition
This is a true top line Barista machine. The Café Racer electronically controlled operator adjustable pre-infusion, post-infusion and pump pressure coupled with its precision PID temperature controlled independent brew group boiler system, and built in shot timer.
Power to spare is just the beginning for the Café Racer
Coffee is both science and art. Café Racer was made for this.
TAME IT WITH ONE FINGER
Easy-touch setting with 6 different profiles for individual groups
ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM
Insulation and smart energy management to save up 30% energy
POWER DRY STEAM
Silky milk at high capacity
VOLUMETRIC PUMP PERFORMANCE
The unique 79.3 US gal - 300 l/h pump guarantees constant pressure in all conditions of machine use
HIGH RESOLUTION VOLUMETRICS PUMP
Deliver greater accuracy and precise programmable dose settings
Adjustable cup height
Brew group 22 LB. for stable coffee water
Stainless Steal brew groups,
Stainless Steal Boilers
Cool Touch stainless Steam Wands
- Adjustable tray height (6oz to 16oz cups)
- Programmable electronic pre-infusion allows management with 0.1 second precision of the flow of water that wets the coffee bed.
- 4 different profiles for each group.
- Café Racer is equipped with a digital display to control all the working parameters
- System display control of all the machine functions: temperatures, pressures and levels.
- Electronic pressure switch sensor with 0.02 bar precision that allows the chosen pressure and steam in the boiler to be kept constant in all conditions of use.
- Independent adjustment of the PID infusion water temperature precision setting (gradient ± 0.5 °c with measured constancy lower than 0.2°c).
- Programmable cup-heater temperature allows the cups to be kept at the optimum temperature in the most different climatic and environmental conditions.
Led lighting of the work surface allows efficient working in any condition of environmental lighting.
- Optional internal LED light for naked version only
- Auto-diagnosis, statistical data, scheduled maintenance can be scheduled according to liters or number of coffees dispensed.
- Professional cleaning cycle guided procedure for cleaning the coffee units.
- Auto-on, auto-off and day-off function programmable on-off timer for each day and/or daily timetables
- Energy saving system insulation and smart energy management to save up to 30% of energy
- Easy service fast access to the internal parts for rapid and simple technical assistance
- Café Racer power comes as a single phase / 3 phase on request
Water Filter System
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BWT premium with magnesium 4 stage filter or our standard Bestmax system.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all in one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 4-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5 micron. Cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included, recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage M or L recommended.
See our compete BWT accessories discount package.
Before finalizing your purchase, please call toll free 866 711 3456 or 973-687 5090 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you have selected the machine and options that best meet your needs.