Unic Tango Duo ST + Steam Air 1 Step
UNIC TANGO DUO ST 1 Step + Steam Air
Includes Free shipping & installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative. Includes, local installation to buyer made ready water & electric, drink set up, & demonstration. 1-year parts & 1 year labor due to defective parts
2 machines in one with twin boilers and twin heads = 4 espresso at a time Includes
Super Strong is a good word for this work horse of a super automatic espresso machine, with its 2 x 6.5-liter boilers 6,800 watts of power, 8700 watts total power and 80 mm meter precision Mahlkonig/ Detting burrs. and twin heads.
This machine will put out those espressos, Americanos cappuccinos & Lattes with 16 & 24 oz. drinks to go one after another.
UNIC TANGO DUO ST -the Automated Espresso Machine for up to 50 lbs. of coffee consumption per week (500 cups/day). This Unic Twin with one button for complete cappuccino from the main milk supply or Steam air wand for auto steaming of selected milk has it all to make it a top-quality user-friendly machine for those very busy locations.
This work horse is made for busy high production needs. It has a lot of room for heated cups for those busy espressos with the optional heated cup holders made for the Duo. 24 programmable drinks
TANGO DUO ESPRESSO MACHINE OPTIONS
refrigerators on each or one side
Spout extension for carafes for hotel service • Self-Service mode o
3 level Cup Warmer with tray – holds up to 150 cups.
dual milk option
• Designed for high volume turnover
• 2 independents boilers for coffee and steam 6.5 L each & 6800 watts
• 2 independent steel pistons for patented infusion system
• 4 cups of coffee or split coffee & cappuccino or latte can be made at the same time
• Convenient telescopic dismountable coffee spouts
• Full size internal rotating motorized pump
• 2 bean hoppers with 3.75 Lb. capacity each
• Day and night mode (energy save)
• Temperature regulated steam wand
• 1 Hot water outlet • Low beans warning
• Auto clean cycle
• Dimensions: ((W x D x H)) 24” x 24” x 30”
• Power Mode: Single phase • Voltage: 208 V • Total power: 8500 watts, 50 AMPS
• Net Weight: 235 Lbs.
PROFESSIONAL ESPRESSO MACHINE FEATURES
• 80 mm grinding discs – 2 grinders get the job done quick
• Large cup warmer – holds up to 80 ESPRESSO cups
• Waste bin holds up to 130 used ESPRESSO cycles
• Steel framework with epoxy painted finish
• Customizable icons and buttons
• Panel control with display: Infusion programming by numbered display for all cup sizing – CHRONOGRAPH monitors extraction time, self-diagnostic
• Exceptional extraction quality, obtained through full control of 8 infusion parameters
• Unlimited Steam Capacity Protect your warranty & investment.
Protect your warranty & investment.
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
This all in 1 filter is the answer for most hard water conditions.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT Bestmax premium 5 stage filter with magnesium for improved coffee taste or the standard 4 stage protection filter. When selecting the premium line with magnesium, we recommend a water meter so you know when it's time to change your filter as magnesium will show as a solid on a test strip.
Dial in the setting 1, 2 or 3 on the BWT filter head to match your water hardness and brew system needs. to get the proper protection & longest life based on degree of water hardness.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self-closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
The BWT 0.5-micron cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included.
Recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage.
See our compete BWT accessories discount packages
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.