VIBIEMME Domobar Super Rotery Pump Switchable HX
For shipping cost outside the Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico based on weight and size of items, please call toll free 866-711-3456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have your own carrier for shipping, please contact us with your information.
Customer service, integrity, quality & value are our first priority
Please Call Toll Free 866-711-3456-We welcome the opportunity to be of service.
Call or e mail for Best Price
Domobar Super Switchable HX with Rotery Pump
Price $1,995.00 Includes Shipping in Continental US
One-year parts & bench labor due to defective parts.
Absolute will ship your espresso machine and provide phone service walk through if needed
We offer a variety of makes & model grinders at great prices just ask a sales rep for more information
See 3 of several grinders that pair will with this machine, , Compak E5 OD, E3 OD
save on machine, grinder and water filter package
Features particular to the Vibiemme Domobar Super Manual Stainless
- Use as a stand alone tank/reservoir model or make a direct connection to plumb into a water line by simply moving the lever on the bottom of the machine
- Quiet rotary vane pump is larger than the vibration pump found on many home model machines
- Manual three way valve below group head allows removal of portafilter handle from group head immediately after espresso extraction has terminated
- Insulation on inner wall between water reservoir and internal boiler
Common features across all Vibiemme Domobar Super Espresso Machines
- True Faema E61 group head is heaviest in its class and maintains active flow of water from the group head to the heat exchanger in the boiler
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until water reservoir is emptied
- Professional grade brass portafilters – one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket
- Boiler Capacity: 1.8 liters plus 200 ml heat exchanger inside (capacities do not include thermosyphon tubes, steam pipe/hot water tubes, group head, etc)
- Removable 2.1 liter pour-over water reservoir
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure). The setting can be varied by adjusting the full size pressurstat through the access port under the cup warmer tray on top of machine.
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting)
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low
- Three stage power switch allows user to fill internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up).
- Full size Parker pressurstat (rated as one of the best boiler pressure regulators) monitors boiler pressure
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower right rear corner of machine where there is least heat build up
- Rotary vane pump provides quicker ramp up pressure at start of espresso extraction and is quieter than vibration pumps
- Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six (6) associated screws are removed.
- Accessories: Single spout portafilter, single dose filter basket, double spout portafilter, double dose filter basket, blind filter basket for back flushing, plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (please make sure to order a good tamper).
- Dimensions: 10.6″ W x 20.0″ D x 16.5″ H.
- Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use