FREE SHIPPING & INSTALLATION IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
POLARIS Auto 2 & 3 Group
One-year parts & 90 day labor due to defective parts, hook up and demonstration
Absolute will coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative
The POLARIS by Wega Espresso Machine is dedicated to all espresso lovers who want to have a top-quality powerful twin espresso machine for their location with higher than higher-than-average performance
Polaris: a coffee machine with character, with heart, and able to give personality to any location. In addition to the backlit keypad system, it also presents a completely revised design: the body becomes aerodynamic and futuristic, with the possibility of a particular game of RGB LEDs on the side panel that makes it unique in its kind.
4 programmable doses per group
- Manual brewing buttons
- Hot water tap with programmable electronic dosing
- The automatic group washing cycle
- Two stainless steel steam wands with slide lever control tap
- Auto level and volumetric pump
- Single boiler, the heat exchange system
- Pre-infusion technology
- Joystick/lever style steam knobs
- Standard group height & Barista downlights
- Temperature stabilized groups (thermosiphon)
- Manual pressure stat
- LED light enabled side panels (white)
- Color: Black
- Water filter kit sold separately
- Part No. POLARIS STANDARD
2-GROUP EVD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Total Wattage: 4,800 watts
- Heating Element: 4,400 watt
- Boiler: 9.5 liter
- Net Weight: 180 lbs.
- Approx Ship Weight: 260 lbs.
- Measurements W x D x H: 29.5"x 22.5" x 21.25"
- Power: 220 volt/20.9 amps
3-GROUP EVD SPECIFICATIONS:
- Total Wattage: 5,350 watts
- Heating Element: 5,000 watt
- Boiler: 15.5 liter
- Net Weight: 220 lbs.
- Approx. Ship Weight: 300 lbs.
- Measurements W x D x H: 39.0" x 22.5" x 21.25"
Power: 220 volt/ 23.2 amps
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.