Customer service, integrity, quality and value are our first priorities
Please Call Toll Free 866-711-3456 -We welcome the opportunity to be of serves
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTININENTAL US
Nespresso®*-Grand Cru Ethiopia Nespresso Compatible Biodegradable Capsules by Filicori Zecchini
Compatible with Original Nespresso machines.
10 x 10 = 100 Capsules
1Cs =$95.00 ,2Cs.=$180.00, 3Cs.$240.00
Ask about our club program for automatic ship monthly
Arabica Medium Roast
- COMPATIBILITY - These 100 Single Serve Nespresso Pods can only be using a Nespresso OriginalLine Machine. They are NOT compatible with VertuoLine Machines.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE and COMPOSTABLE – These Capsules are made entirely of bioplastic which is made of renewable raw (organic biomass sources materials); they are more eco-friendly than other plastic recyclable coffee pods. Through the use of a biodegradable seal paper, the Filicori Zecchini biocapsules are completely free from aluminium! The compostability (According to European Standard EN 13432) of these Capsules is certified as OK COMPOST by TÜV Austria / Vincotte.
- ORIGIN Etheopia - Filicori Zecchini coffee Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- FRESHNESS - Filicori Zecchini compatible capsules are developed with an oxygen barrier that achieves total impermeability which allows our customers to enjoy a product with a superior taste fresh and flavourful compared to common plastic pods for Nespresso coffee machines.
- PASSION FOR QUALITY SINCE 1919 - Filicori Zecchini coffee is served in more than 3,500 cafés all through Northern Italy. The two families, FILICORI and ZECCHINI, own and still run the company in Bologna since 1919.
- FILICORI ZECCHINI | IN THE COFFEE BUSINESS SINCE 1919 - our coffee is served in more than 3,500 coffee shops all through Italy and we are recognized as “Espresso Specialist”. The two families, FILICORI and ZECCHINI, still own and run the company in Bologna since 1919. We are one of the oldest and most recognized espresso coffee brands in Italy