Customer service, integrity, quality and value are our first priorities
FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
Two-year factory parts warranty on defective parts
Free joy stick installation
Have a closer look at one of these machines; the newly re-designed and improved Anita.
This compact heat exchanger machines can be compared to other machines in it's class such as the Rocket Appartamento, or Izzo Vivi machine. It sports an E61 commercial group to aid in temperature control, and has a large 1.6 liter steam boiler allowing you to steam large quantities of milk at a time and keep up with you when you're entertaining guests.
Looking to swap out the turn style knobs on the machine for the joysticks,
- 52 watt vibratory pump
- Stainless steel construction
- 1.6 liter boiler
- 3 liter water reservoir capacity
- E61 group
- Non compression steam and hot water valves
- No burn steam and hot water wands
- Drip tray - 50+ ounce capacity
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Easy access boiler drain
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump -- only to the heating circuit. (This eliminates the possibility of the pump stopping during the middle of pulling a shot)
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Access panel directly under heating element for easy removal
- Insulated boiler with TEA coating
- Cup warmer
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Automatic water level control
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Bottom fed BPA free water reservoir
INCLUDED WITH THE ANITA EVO
1 single spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 double spouted portafilter with insert basket
- 1 Stainless Steel back flush disk
- 1 58mm metal tamper with wood handle
Voltage 110 V Amperage 15 A Wattage 1400 W Outlet Requirements 60Hz / 110V (Some Exceptions Apply)
Boiler(s) Material copper/brass- coated Boiler Size 1.6 L Certifications none Reservoir Size BPA Free 3 L Included Accessories Single Spouted Portafilter, Double Spouted Portafilter, Two Insert Baskets, Group Brush, Backflush Disk
Water Filter System
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BWT premium with magnesium 4 stage filter or our standard Bestmax system.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all in one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 4-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5 micron. Cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included, recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage M or L recommended.
see our compete BWT accessories package discount package.
Before finalizing your purchase, please call toll free 866 711 3456 or 973-687 5090 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you have selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget.