FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
R 9 Automatic 2 & 3 Group
Full factory One-year parts warranty due to defective parts. 90 day labor
- Dedicated Boilers: individual brew boilers for each group and a large quick-recovery steam boiler offer consistent temperatures all day long.
- Executive Electronics: PID temperature control for each boiler, high-tech transducer pressure sensors and automatic shot timers make the R9 easy to use for busy baristas.
- Cooltouch Steam Wands: No more burnt fingers! These steam wands can be grabbed without worry even under high use.
- Stainless Steel Elegance: The R9 features a high quality polished stainless steel body that defines Rocket Espresso.
- Barista Basics: Tall feet and a low control stance put the R9 control cluster within easy reach. No-burn steam wands are easy to clean and save precious minutes when it counts.
- Consistency: Consistency is more than a good drink. Consistency is the same drink at any time of day and after any number of preceding shots before it. Dedicated brew boilers and responsive pressure sensors go a long way in making the R9 an ideal machine for professional coffeeshops.
- Technology Where it Counts: And simplicity everywhere else. Variable temperatures at each brew boiler let you find the right setting for different roasts and blends. Clean, simple automatic controls are easy to find and offer solid travel with each button press; steam levers are big and solid. And that is it. There's no tempting pressure profiling, no steam modes and no helping-hand frothing wands.
- Fresh and Clean: Almost demure next to competitor's bright cases and daring shapes, the R9 offers unmarred steel and unassuming lines. You'll find it a good fit with any layout and every cafe theme.