Coffee ART Touchit 1 Milk
Features disposable milk frother
Price $18,800 Includes shipping in Continental US
Many businesses come to us asking for a full prof cappuccino systems, believing the One-Touch or 1-Step Cappuccino Solutions will work for their environment.
Disposable Milk Frother
Solves common performance and cleaning issues.
• The typical espresso beverage contains more milk than espresso.
A machine’s operational acceptance will depend most on its milk delivery
• Schaerer USA’s proprietary milk system features a foamer designed for
daily or weekly disposal.
• This system avoids common milk performance issues (fluctuations in milk
temperature, foam quality and cup levels) preventing costly milk-related
• Automated cleaning system with minimal staff attendance.
• No measuring or adding water during cleaning; just add solution and the
machine will auto fill to the correct level.
• Delivers 16oz lattes and cappuccinos in less than 30 seconds.
We have 1-step solutions that work:
Thanks to foamer air infusion, and positive milk drive technology, the Schaerer ART Milk one-step solution produces stunning milk quality.
The double spout foamer head consists of only 2 parts and is a breeze to clean.
Barista quality at the touch of a button.
• Steam wand with proprietary air injection and auto shut-off
guarantees consistent milk texture and temperature while
allowing users the freedom to multitask.
• Revolutionary new PEEK steam wand material dramatically
lowers the wand’s surface temperature. Unlike standard
stainless steel wands, milk doesn’t bake onto the wand.
• Milk residue easily wipes clean, even later on after steaming.
The PEEK steam wand is also much safer to touch right after
• Steams 32oz (1Ltr) of milk in 1 minute.
7” Touch Screen & USB Port
Menu flexibility and customized marketing display.
• 7” touch screen is an easy-to-operate user panel and advertising space rolled into one.
• Beautiful crisp display for custom beverage layouts and graphics.
• Easy-to-follow animated cleaning instructions.
• USB port with onboard intelligence runs on Microsoft Windows platform and is able to
read, recognize and execute file extensions for easy data transfer.
• USB stick ready.
• 7” touch screen is an easy-to-operate user panel and advertising space rolled into one
• One touch operation for cappuccinos and lattes
• Fast delivery of 16oz beverages in under 30 seconds
• Disposable milk frother avoids common milk performance issues
• Up to two milk types
• Minimal training required
• Easy-to-follow animated cleaning instructions
• Flexible self-serve or staff attended setup
• Two separate boilers allow continuous production of steam and espresso to meet peak volume demands
• Optional nonstick and heat resistant PEEK steam wand
with finesteam accommodates multiple milk types
• 100-120 cappuccinos/lattes per hour (16oz cup)
• Optional steam wand steams 32oz of milk in 1 minute
• Compressor driven refrigerator accommodates 2 gallon jugs
• Two bean hoppers with dedicated grinders each hold up to 2.2 lbs.
• 208V, 30 Amperes
• NEMA L6-30R Receptacle
• 26” (W) x 22” (D) x 30” (H) w/ Refrigerator
• 6kW Steam Boiler
• 3kW Water Boiler
Water Filter System
Protect your machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT premium with magnesium 4 stage filter system.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all in one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 4-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5 micron. Cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included, premium sizes recommended based on water hardness and usage M or XL
Before finalizing your purchase, Please Call Toll Free 866-711-3456- 973-687-5090 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you have selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget