Slayer 3 Group Espresso
For shipping cost outside the Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico based on weight and size of items, please call toll free 866-711-3456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have your own carrier for shipping, please contact us with your information.
Customer service, integrity, quality & value are our first priorities
Please Call Toll Free 866-711-3456-we are to serve you
ESPRESSO 3 GroupPrice $26,300.00 Includes Free Shipping in Continental US
One-year parts due to defects and 1 year labor
Absolute will help coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative
$200 credit towards grinder or BWT water filter with purchase
Call for Best Price
Take command of your espresso with Slayer's signature approach to flavor profiling, in a full-commercial machine ideal for the busiest cafes. This three group machine doesn't pull any punches, with per-group 1.2 L brew boilers and independent PIDs, a 5.4 L pre-heat tank, and a 12 L steam tank for unlimited steam. Slayer's patented needle valves provide variable flow rate control in the pre-brew setting, allowing for custom flavor profiling on each group. Each V3 group is rated for millions of uses, with micro switch actuators for long life and easy service. From the ground up, this is a machine built to perform and to last.
Three groups, five tanks, infinite possibilities. Slayer Espresso independently controls flow rate and water temperature for each group head adding flexibility and finesse to a true production machine. Powerful elements and massive boilers anchor a heating system designed for precise and consistent performance. Once your preferences are dialed in, you can expect only the best shot after shot.
Highlight the vibrant and varied flavors of coffee with profiling that you can taste. Slayer brew actuators toggle changes in flow rate to influence perceived acidity, sweetness, and body, offering an entirely new tool for extraction. Espresso-focused cafes and roasters around the world prize Slayer for its unmatched ability to make coffee better.
Ideal for: espresso bars, restaurants, cafes of all sizes
- Manual espresso extraction
- Pre-brew wetting stage
- Flavor profiling with 3-position actuator
- Patented flow rate control
- Electronic group valves
- Independent brew tanks
- Unlimited steam
- Pre-heat tank
- Digital temperature control
- Wood handles and actuators
- Blended hot water valve
- Modular pre-brew timers
- Versatile power supply
- Shot mirror
- Made in Seattle, USA
- Version 3 group heads rated to 1 million cycles before maintenance
- Bottomless (naked) chrome-plated, brass portafilters
- 58-millimeter portafilter baskets
- Teflon-coated screens shower evenly & clean easily
- Brew temperature PID controllers ensure accuracy within 0.5 F
- Steam and pre-heat Love controller allows quick adjustment
- 3-millimeter, 4-hole steam wand tips
- Saturated groups with auto-bleed
- External rotary pump
- Direct plumb only
- Certified UL, NSF, CSA, and CE
- Pre-brew timers
- Hot water tap
- Custom steam tips
- Double- or single-spouted portafilters
- Lowered drain tray for tall cups
- Width: 78.7 centimeters / 41.0 inches
- Depth: 55.9 centimeters / 22.0 inches*
- Height: 43.2 centimeters / 17.0 inches
- Weight: 110.7 kilograms / 260.0 pounds
*Add 6.4 centimeters / 2.5 inches for portafilter hangover at front.
- Steam tank: 12.4 liters
- Brew tanks: 1.2 liters per group (3)
- Pre-heat tank: 5.4 liters
- 200-260 volts AC, 50/60 hertz
- Single-phase (three-phase optional)
- 6,300 watts
- 27 amps
- NEMA 6-50 receptacle (included)
- Minimum load capacity: 100.0 kilograms / 220.0 pounds
- Two (2) holes for power/water/ drain: 5.0 centimeters / 2.5 inches diameter
- Water line: dedicated 3/8-inch British Standard Pipe (BSP), cold with shut-off valve*
- Incoming water pressure: 3-5 Bar / 43-72 PSI
- Incoming flow rate: 1.5 gallons per minute
- Drain: open gravity drain located within 4.0 feet / 1.2 meters
- Hardness: not to exceed 50 parts-per-million
- Total dissolved solids: 75-125 parts-per-million
Water Filter Systems
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT premium with magnesium 4 stage filter or our standard Bestmax system.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all in one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 4-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5 micron. Cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included, recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage M or L recommended.
see our compete BWT accessories package discount package.
Before finalizing your purchase, please call toll free 877 711 3456 r 973-687 5090 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you have selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget