Slayer 3 Group Steam EP
For shipping cost outside the Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico based on weight and size of items, please call toll free 866-711-3456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have your own carrier for shipping, please contact us with your information.
Customer service, integrity, quality & value are our first priorities
Please Call Toll Free 866-711-3456-we are to serve you
STEAM EP 3 Group
Price $18,950.00 Includes Free Shipping in Continental US
Absolute will help coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative
$200 credit points with purchase of machine and grinder
Call for Best Price
All Steam Models have the following features and benefits:
- Dedicated steam boiler with individual brew boilers per group
- Volumetrics with the ability to be set to a manual shot
- Extra wide/deep drip tray for maximum working surface and workflow
- Ergonomic steam wands for quick purge and on/off
SLAYER STEAM EP
Slayer Steam EP, the entry-level commercial Slayer, compares favorably to most espresso machine manufacturers’ premier products. The new Steam EP is designed for fluid, simple operation while featuring high-end extraction capability. It fits multi-unit retailers, wholesale coffee providers and other equipment dealers and distributors, and retailers wanting to move up to the premium espresso machine
- Pre-Wet-program a puck soak with a 1-4 second hold to reduce channeling while rounding out the shot
- Button Actuators-2 per group, 2 settings per button
- Shot timers, brew temperatures, shot counters, quick clean and full clean mode
- Hot water dose (1 preset), set time for water on/off for consistency
Consistent and reliable performance, ideal for high volume beverage service
Push Button Actuation
For fast programming and easy operation
Centralized, Heads-up Barista Dashboard
Easy to operate and program volumetric, temperature, pre-wet and more
Password Protection of Deeper Programming
Give appropriate levels of control to baristas
Slayer Steam follows in the tradition for great tasting coffee product in their Espresso model and the technology that they developed in 2007. Today, they continue to provoke innovation with a completely new machine, a second series the STEAM that gives you the ability to transform your milk game and focus on a quality-driven, high-volume cappuccino- latte business
Slayer Steam is their answer to the unasked, yet crucial, questions about steaming milk. With exclusive technology, baristas take control of steam temperature and flow rate, ultimately improving flavor in the milk beverages ordered by the majority of their customers.
The Vaporizerâ is a compact super-heater that boosts the temperature of steam and creates a dry, invisible vapor. By simultaneously increasing temperature and decreasing dilution, Slayer Steam promotes full flavor development in all milk varieties. Even low-fat dairy and alternative milks display extraordinary gloss, sweetness, and complexity when used operated as recommendedFeatures and Functionality
- PID Independent boilers- Dedicated brew boilers and independent PID settings let you set each group to a different temperature for multiple coffees.
- Superheated Steam- Programmable in-line heaters increase steam temperature even further, giving you dry, easily controllable texturing power.
- Two-stage Steaming- With two steam vaporizer settings on each wand, you can speed up or slow down milk texturing mid-steam. This extra control makes the Slayer Steam an excellent choice for alternative milks like almond or soy.
- Auto-volumetric Shots- Speed up your workflow with the Steam's two-stage brew paddle, which lets you program a shot volume for each position.
- Adjustable Drip Tray- Raise the drip tray up or down to accommodate different cup sizes.
- Tech Friendly- Sturdy, well-placed components, easily traceable wiring and a dedicated drainage block for boiler maintenance makes the Steam a dream machine for service technicians.
- Made in the USA- Built and tested by hand in Seattle, Washington.
2 Group: 21.00 inches | 3 Group: 21.00 inches
2 Group: 35.00 inches | 3 Group: 44.05 inches
2 Group: 24.00 inches | 3 Group: 24.00 inches
Steam Boiler: 5700W | Coffee Boilers: 1000 W (each)
2 group coffee 2 x1.7 liter service boiler 7 liter
3 group coffee 3 x 1.7 liter / service boiler 12 liter
Water Filter Systems
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT premium with magnesium 4 stage filter or our standard Bestmax system.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all in one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 4-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5 micron. Cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included, recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage M or L recommended.
see our compete BWT accessories package discount package.
Before finalizing your purchase, please call toll free 877 711 3456 r 973-687 5090 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you have selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget
We Also Recommend
Astoria 3 Group Tempesta Independent Boiler (contact for best price)