FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
STEAM EP 3 Group
Price Includes Free Shipping in Continental US
Absolute will help coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative
All Steam Models have the following features and benefits:
- Dedicated steam boiler with individual brew boilers per group
- Volumetrics with the ability to be set to a manual shot
- Extra wide/deep drip tray for maximum working surface and workflow
- Ergonomic steam wands for quick purge and on/off
SLAYER STEAM EP
Slayer Steam EP, the entry-level commercial Slayer, compares favorably to most espresso machine manufacturers’ premier products. The new Steam EP is designed for fluid, simple operation while featuring high-end extraction capability. It fits multi-unit retailers, wholesale coffee providers and other equipment dealers and distributors, and retailers wanting to move up to the premium espresso machine
- Pre-Wet-program a puck soak with a 1-4 second hold to reduce channeling while rounding out the shot
- Button Actuators-2 per group, 2 settings per button
- Shot timers, brew temperatures, shot counters, quick clean and full clean mode
- Hot water dose (1 preset), set time for water on/off for consistency
Consistent and reliable performance, ideal for high volume beverage service
Push Button Actuation
For fast programming and easy operation
Centralized, Heads-up Barista Dashboard
Easy to operate and program volumetric, temperature, pre-wet and more
Password Protection of Deeper Programming
Give appropriate levels of control to baristas
Slayer Steam follows in the tradition for great tasting coffee product in their Espresso model and the technology that they developed in 2007. Today, they continue to provoke innovation with a completely new machine, a second series the STEAM that gives you the ability to transform your milk game and focus on a quality-driven, high-volume cappuccino- latte business
Slayer Steam is their answer to the unasked, yet crucial, questions about steaming milk. With exclusive technology, baristas take control of steam temperature and flow rate, ultimately improving flavor in the milk beverages ordered by the majority of their customers.
The Vaporizerâ is a compact super-heater that boosts the temperature of steam and creates a dry, invisible vapor. By simultaneously increasing temperature and decreasing dilution, Slayer Steam promotes full flavor development in all milk varieties. Even low-fat dairy and alternative milks display extraordinary gloss, sweetness, and complexity when used operated as recommendedFeatures and Functionality
PID Independent boilers- Dedicated brew boilers and independent PID settings let you set each group to a different temperature for multiple coffees.
- Superheated Steam- Programmable in-line heaters increase steam temperature even further, giving you dry, easily controllable texturing power.
- Two-stage Steaming- With two steam vaporizer settings on each wand, you can speed up or slow down milk texturing mid-steam. This extra control makes the Slayer Steam an excellent choice for alternative milks like almond or soy.
- Auto-volumetric Shots- Speed up your workflow with the Steam's two-stage brew paddle, which lets you program a shot volume for each position.
- Adjustable Drip Tray- Raise the drip tray up or down to accommodate different cup sizes.
- Tech Friendly- Sturdy, well-placed components, easily traceable wiring and a dedicated drainage block for boiler maintenance makes the Steam a dream machine for service technicians.
- Made in the USA- Built and tested by hand in Seattle, Washington.
2 Group: 21.00 inches | 3 Group: 21.00 inches
2 Group: 35.00 inches | 3 Group: 44.05 inches
2 Group: 24.00 inches | 3 Group: 24.00 inches
Steam Boiler: 5700W | Coffee Boilers: 1000 W (each)
2 group coffee 2 x1.7 liter service boiler 7 liter
3 group coffee 3 x 1.7 liter / service boiler 12 liter