VIBIEMME Double Domobar Twin Boiler
For shipping cost outside the Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico based on weight and size of items, please call toll free 866-711-3456 or email email@example.com.
Should you have your own carrier for shipping, please contact us with your information.
Customer service, integrity, quality & value are our first priority
Please Call Toll Free 866-711-3456-We welcome the opportunity to be of service
Double Domobar Commercial Twin Boiler
Price $2,695 Includes Shipping in Continental US
Call for Best Price
One-year parts & bench labor due to defective parts,
Absolute will ship your espresso machine and provide phone service walk through if needed
We offer a variety of makes & model grinders at great prices just ask a sales rep for more information
See 3 of several grinders that pair will with this machine, Compak E6, Compak E5 OD, E3 OD
save on machine, grinder and water filter pscksge
One has to ask oneself…
- Why pay $6,500 or more for a machine when the Vibiemme Double Boiler can offer similar quality in the cup at a much lower price?
- Why save a few dollars on other double boiler machines to short change oneself on the research and design of the Vibiemme Double Boiler espresso machine?
From October 2009 to March 2011, Vibiemme worked diligently with importers, distributors, and industry professionals to upgrade their Double Domobar double boiler espresso machine. One of the main requirements was to design and build a dual boiler espresso machine that would not have any compromises at 15 amps electrical service when compared to 20 amps. We are proud to announce some of the improvements on the new, redesigned, Vibiemme Double Boiler.
Version 4.0 now has both boilers, coffee and steam, fully insulated. The drip tray cover has been enhanced with a hole to reduce ‘splatter’ from the 3 way valve extended below the group head.
TOP FEATURES that brings the Vibiemme Domobar Super Double Boiler espresso machine to the TOP!
- Double boilers: the user can operate the coffee boiler alone or the coffee and steam boiler together.
- PID (Proportional, Integral, Derivative): This allows you to manage temperature control of the coffee boiler. If you are not sure what PID is, here is an overview.
- Small water reservoir (2.1 liters): Allows approximately 20 double shots to be extracted without a refill. Refill can occur on the fly while the machine is operating. For those who believe the small boiler makes better coffee because of fresh water displacement, we have a smaller reservoir for the same reason.
- Over pressure valve (OPV): Feeds excess water pressure to the drip tray and not the water reservoir. This will allow operation of the direct water connection without having the reservoir fill with overflow water which can get moldy and require constant emptying and cleaning.
- Drip tray: Slides out easily to drain out or can be connected to a drain.
- Drain kit included: Drain hose can be purchased at local hardware or plumber’s supply.
- Insulation on coffee boiler / steam boiler: Helps save energy. The insulation on the coffee boiler also aids in temperature stability for the espresso extraction.
- Only up to 15 amps required: Without the need for any additional switches or internal adjustments.
- Commercial-grade rotary vane pump: With the ability to make a direct water connection or use a water reservoir on the same machine with the movement of a lever under the machine. Includes stainless steel braided hose with 3/8″ male thread.
- User programmed offset: The temperature regulation is at the coffee boiler, and the grouphead always has a lower temp. This feature allows the user to program this delta in temperature as every environment has a different offset.
In addition to achieving optimal temperature stability over previous versions, one of Vibiemme’s main goals when redesigning their double boiler machine was to keep the amperage requirement below the 15 amp mark – not only making it easier to find a connection in any household, but also to keep energy consumption at a minimum. Thanks to an innovative method of controlling the percentage of power to the heating elements, Vibiemme’s Power Management Control System (PMCS) automatically regulates variable power to each heating element. The total amperage draw of the machine will never go over 15 amps using 110-120 volts.
Quality Characteristics and Specifications found Vibiemme Style
- Heavy duty true Vibiemme E61 group head: Maintains active flow of water from the group head to the heat exchanger in the boiler.
- Professional grade brass portafilters: 1 single spout portafilter with a 1-cup filter basket and 1 double spout portafilter with a 2-cup filter basket.
- Coffee boiler capacity / material: 0.5 liter copper boiler. This very small coffee boiler allows quicker displacement of any stale water as possibly found on larger coffee boilers for machines in this class.
- Steam boiler capacity / material: 1.9 liter copper boiler.
- Boiler pressure gauge: Indicates steam boiler pressure.
- Pump pressure gauge: Indicates brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting).
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand: Located on the left side and can be moved in different directions.
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water wand: Located on the right side and can be moved in different directions.
- Power light: Located on the right side and indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light: Located on left side and indicates when espresso machine is heating.
- Water light: Located in the middle and indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low.
- Three stage power switch: Three stage power switch allows user to operate espresso machine with coffee boiler only or both boilers simultaneously
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray: Can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step removal to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control: Reacts to a .02 C of temperature change in the coffee boiler.
- Rotary vane pump and commercial-grade motor: Quieter than a vibration pump, but it is more expensive to replace. Hence, descaling is important.
- OPV (over pressure valve): Opens when too much pump pressure exists. Located in rear of machine with easy access when the body panel, the 6 associated screws, and divider are removed. Although the pump has an adjustment screw for regulation, the OPV is an additional feature to manage overflow that may be caused by overpressure from the water company when the machine is plumbed in.
- Accessories included: Single spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, double spout portafilter, 2-cup filter basket, blind filter basket (for back flushing), plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (please make sure to order a good tamper).
- Made in Milan, Ital
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT premium with magnesium 4 stage filter system.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all in one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 4-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5 micron. Cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included, recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage S or V
Before finalizing your purchase, please call toll free 877 711 3456 or 973-687 5090 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you have selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget