Egro One Top Milk XP Twin Milk System
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.
Egro One Top Milk XP Twin Milk System,
Includes: Free shipping & installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative. This service includes, Receiving, uncrate, inspection, drink set up, local installation to made ready water and electric & demonstration. two-year parts & 1 year labor due to defective parts
The One Top Milk automatic milk delivery system works through an adjustable air pump. from a side or under-the counter refrigerator. -
The system delivers a refined milk texturizing foam and temperature product. A self-cleaning milk system insures a clean milk system throughout the day.
The optional twin milk system holds 0.7 gallon of each milk in a separate Egro container. If you want to hold full twin 1 gallon you can do so with the Under-counter Beverage Air refrigerator. It has the room needed to hold the full 2 gallons along with the milk transfer pumps.
The optional I Steam power wand. is not available with the twin milk pump system.
Optional two self-adjusting grinders Recommended.
The Egro One Top Milk XP Twin milk is a compact, high-volume machine made with the finest and most durable components.
The Top Twin Milk is a 1 step machine where any drink can be prepared automatically at the touch of a button. the selected Milk is pumped 'via an air pump system with adjustable consistency and temperature from the air pump enclosed in an optional refrigerator, located to left side or under the unit,
• 7" full color touchscreen display makes using the commercial super automatic espresso machine simple.
The easy-to use, user interface guides the barista through the choice of products.
• Up to 48 programmable drink selections including: cappuccino, latte, Ristretto, espresso, coffee, americano, hot water 6 drinks per screen x 8 =48
• NMS - New twin milk system fully integrates milk preparation allowing one button cappuccino.
• Centralized hot water with operator programmable temperature.
• The hot water by-pass design allows for the preparation of a true Americano
• This commercial super automatic espresso machine brews premium quality espresso
• Advanced stainless steel 18-gram brew group standard, optional 23 gram available.
• Dual Ditting grinders are top quality pression long life.
• Two 1 Kilo (2.2 pound) capacity removable bean hoppers • Manual chute for using pre-ground coffee when selected.
• Made of stainless steel and ABS plastic
• USB port
• 4 LED lights indicate machine status
• Dual spout allows for one or two drinks to be made simultaneously
• Auto rinse cycles keep coffee parts clean for next drink.
• Easy 2-step automatic daily cleaning program.
• 2 Year parts warranty
• Dimensions with fridge:
24" Wide x 23" Deep x 31" High
• UL and NSF certifications • Requires 208 - 220 volts, 30 Amps,
NEMA L6-30R receptacle
• Water connection: dedicated cold water line with standard 3/8" female NPT fitting. • Water softener highly recommended.
Required hardness 2-4 GPG @ 30 - 70 psi
• Options: The base configuration is described above.
The following optional features are also available.
The Milk is the 2nd of the line Egro introducing an air pump system in a side or under counter refrigerator with two milk nozzles and a manual steam arm.
• Egro Option Buying Guide.
• Optional Self Adjusting Grinder - Automatically adjusts the coffee grind size to compensate for environmental and coffee changes (includes extension card) - t
o help keep your espresso quality at a more consistent taste.
• Steam wand - A traditional manual steam wand can be added flexibility.
the standard display has 8 pages, each showing 6 pre-programmed drinks, perfect for self-service environments.
The Multi-drink software upgrade allows for the creation of customized drinks as needed, for example: A drink type is selected, then Regular or Decaf, then size, finally Milk type: Skim, 2%, Whole Resulting in a Cappuccino, Decaf, 5 oz., Skim milk or Latte, Regular beans, 12 oz., 2% milk Warranty and Service:
This commercial super automatic espresso machine includes installation, one year labor warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year preventative maintenance service. Warranty
Optional POWDER MODULE. The Powder Module allows for the management of a great number of beverages in powder form. It is an external device positioned on the right-hand side of the machine and consists of two hoppers that may either be used with one powder or may operate separately with different aromatized, spiced, caramelized, chocolate-based and milk powders.
An alternative high-performing solution that is well suited to all those venues wishing to offer their customers an increasingly varied and exhaustive choice of beverages.
water hardness must be between 3-5 grains per gallon or 50-85 ppm - water softener and/or filter must be installed if it exceeds the limits - Minimum incoming water flow rate of 35 GPH and the maximum line pressure of 70 PSI / 5 BAR Drain
Requirements -Open gravity drain of minimum 1.25 inches within 4 feet of the machine. Extended length is posable at extra hose cost 4. note 220-volt machines come without plug. The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.).
Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of 50 miles or 1 hr. travel time.
Protect your warranty & investment.
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts. This all in 1 filter is the answer for most hard water conditions.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT Bestmax premium 5 stage filter with magnesium for improved coffee taste or the standard 4 stage protection filter. When selecting the premium line with magnesium, we recommend a water meter so you know when it's time to change your filter as magnesium will show as a solid on a test strip.
Dial in the setting 1, 2 or 3 on the BWT filter head to match your water hardness and brew system needs. to get the proper protection & longest life based on degree of water hardness. Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self-closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
The BMT 0.5-micron cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included,
Recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage.
See our compete BWT accessories discount packages.