Mahlkonig E80 S GBW Grinder
Mahlkonig E80 GBW on Demand Grinder S
Includes: Free shipping in Continental US & full factory warranty.
Superior speed and accuracy for exceptional grinding
Overview The latest in innovative technology, the E80 GBW combines record shattering grinding speed with Mahlkonig's Grind-By-Weight technology and Disc Distance Detection!
The barista has total control and will never skip a beat even in high volume coffee shops. Features • Large 80mm steel burrs
• Powerful motor with active temperature control for high-speed performance
• Grind-By-Weight technology featuring high-precision load cell for real-time dosing control during grinding.
• patented disc distance detection (DDD) enabling accurate settings of the degree of fineness. • Time savings and quality assurance through integrated portafilter detection
• Adjustable illuminated spout providing a clean and centered coffee outlet.
• Quiet grinding • High resolution 83mm display with a wide viewing angle.
Questions & Answers.
Who is the E80S GBW for?
- Specialty coffee shops, cafes, and mobile coffee carts are all great applications for this grinder. High volume environments in particular take advantage of the GBW function by removing the weighing step from the workflow. Meaning, you won't need an espresso scale.
What is the difference between the E80S and the E80S GBW?
- The E80S standard uses a programmed timer where you set an amount of time you want the motor to run for each espresso dose. The E80S GBW uses a programed weight instead, where you set the target weight you want the grinder to dose.
Is Grind by Weight technology worth the extra cost?
- It depends on the circumstances, but if precision is important to your coffee operation and you are either restricted on time, or counter space the GBW function is well worth the extra cost. However, it is also convenient to have the scale integrated with the grinder.
• Volts: 110 • Watts: 620
• Burrs: 80mm steel
• Bean hopper capacity: 1800 grams
• Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
• Dimensions: 9.44" W x 24.8" H x 13.3" D •
Weight: 39.6 lbs.
• Idle speed: 1700 RPM (50 hz)
Warranty: 1-year parts & labor
NOTE: This product is drop shipped direct from the manufacturer.
Grinders are tested prior to departure in order to ensure they're working properly. It is common for leftover coffee grounds to be left in the grinding chamber & does not mean the grinder you received is "used."
Dimensions (w x h x d): 9,5 × 24,8 × 13,4 cm
Dimensions of packing (w x h x d): 58,5 x 28,5 x 36,0 cm
Net weight: 14,2 kg Gross weight: 19,7 kg
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.