Mazzer Major VP Espresso Grinder
MAZZER E Major VP Espresso on Demand Grinder
OVERVIEW The Major VP features red details to underline the sporty character of this grinder.
The Aluminum ring over the memory track is anodized in red along with the circle around the knurled knob. The black metal plate is embellished with a red line painted around the Mazzer logo.
• 19 language control panel with wide viewing angle
• Programmable single, double and triple dose buttons
• Steps of a hundredth of a second
• Total and partial dose counter
• Programmable pause function in between grinding
• Manual grinding mode • Ability to set up a maximum dose cap
• Daily grinding stats • Alerts on service needs and worn burrs
• Firmware upgrades
• Bluetooth connectivity
FAST, BUT GENTLE ON THE COFFEE BEANS
The Mazzer Major VP is the fastest grinder of the V line.
The Major VP brings together power and gentleness thanks to the innovative technologies which allow for higher grinding speeds with the lower RPM. It is the best choice for high volume coffee shops looking for flat burr grinder that is fast while gentle with the coffee beans in order to get the full-bodied rich flavor and taste from your espresso
USER FRIENDLY The Major VP combines cutting edge engineering with barista focused design! • Consistently centers the flow of grinds into the basket with a full adjustable portafilter holder.
• Grinds hands free with the portafilter activated grind button
• No loss of grind setting with the easy to clean grinding chamber
• Index your grind settings with the Memory Track System GFC (GRIND FLOW CONTROL) Mazzers state of the art GFC reduces the electrostatic charge in the ground coffee and prevents clumping. It is composed of a removable aluminum outlet insert which holds interchangeable and easy to clean wire dampers to give dynamic control over the flow of coffee.
A MORE POWERFUL MOTOR, LOWER RPM & REDUCED NOISE
Thanks to the high torque asynchronous motor (900 rpm @ 50hz) the Major VP is designed to grind high volumes of coffee without overheating to preserve the taste and aromatic compounds in the cup.
The lower revolution motor results in less noise and longer lifespan for the grinder and its components
SPECIAL HIGH CARBON STEEL BURRS Tailor made 83mm flat burrs re-engineered with the high performing materials that make the grinder faster while giving it a longer lifespan. The special high carbon steel selected reduces the thermal stain which in turn results in sharper geometrics to get a uniform grind size distribution.
CONSISTENT RESULTS The Major VP grinds coffee uniformly and doses grinds consistently to give drinkers a replicable taste experience from shot to shot.
DURABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY More than 94% of the grinders weight comes from sustainable premium materials making it not only durable but also easy to recycle and eco-friendly!
• Height: 26 3/4" • Width: 10" • Depth: 18 3/4" from tip of grounds tray to back of grinder)
• Motor: 650 watts
• Grinding adjustment: stepless micrometrical
• Burrs: 83mm flat steel
• Body: aluminum die casting
• Speed: 1080 RPM (60hz)
• Hopper capacity: 3.5 lbs.
• Net Weight: 45.2 lb
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.