Customer service, integrity, quality and value are our first priorities
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
Core 600 2 & 3 group SAE Raised Turbo Steam
Absolute will coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative. Includes, Receiving, uncrate, inspection, drink set up, local installation to buyer made ready water, electric & demonstration. One-year parts & labor due to defective parts, note 220-volt machines come without plug.
Core reinterprets the elegance of Astoria through simple lines and a modern shape that makes it immediately recognizable.
A new language for the keypad
With Core 600, interaction with the user speaks a new contemporary language. By jutting out from the machine, keypads are closer to the user, making interaction more intuitive.
More strength for the side panels
Designed to exalt Core 600’s refined shape, the satin-finished or varnished sides provide the machine with added sturdiness. In Core600, design, and functionality totally merge into an aesthetic result that reverberates in a machine that is truly able to serve “excellence in a cup”. Resistance to knocks, wear and corrosion through time make Core600 the ideal solution for anyone searching for absolute quality and reliability.
A new language for the keypad
With Core600, interaction with the user speaks a new contemporary language through STB (Sensitive Touch Buttons), the sensitive backlit keyboard which, with just a slight touch, allows the barista to easily select the coffee to be dispensed. By jutting out from the machine, keypads are closer to the user, making interaction more intuitive and, in the TS version, offering a more comfortable display reading angle.
- BRAND NEW! Coming Soon, expected Q2/Q4 2023
- Programming of coffee doses from the push-button panel
- Auxiliary features for coffee dispensing
- Button operated water dosed
- Automatic filling of boiler (AEA)
- Astoria ergonomic filter holders
- Insulated boiler
- Energy-saving system
- Boiler electronic programming/pressure control
- Electronically controlled cup warmer
- Dispensing Timer Function
- Thermo-syphon circulation hydraulic circuit (CTS)
- Built-in motor pump
Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
• Indicator boiler pressure and level
• Temperature/pressure setting
• Supply/delivery pressure display *
• Time and date setting
• Language setting
• Cup warmer indicator light *
• Autosteamer button *
• Dispensing time groups
• Viewing the warnings
• Energy saving setting
• Viewing partial/global counter (including teas and washes)
• Setting date, time, weekday, machine On/Off
• Machine power-off (stand-by)
• Firmware release display
• Beverage delivery chart display
• Energy consumption chart display
2 GRP TECHNICAL FEATURES
Voltage 230-400 / 240 V
Power 3700 / 4000 W
Heating Units 10.5 Lit
Wands Water-1 steam wands 2
Width 31 in
Depth 22.9 in
Height 21.9 in
Net weight 74.5 / 164 kg / lb
3 GRP TECHNICAL FEATURES
Power 220 / 240 /5300 / 5700 W
Boilers 17 Lit
Water-steam wands 1/2
Width 40/ in
Depth 22.9 / in
Height21.9 mm / in
Net weight 180 / lb.
Gross weight 224/ lb.