Nuova Simonelli 2 Group Appia Life XT Digit+ Auto Steam Wand
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life 2 Group XT Digit Auto Steam
Absolute will coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative. Includes, Receiving, uncrate, inspection, drink set up, local installation to buyer made ready water & electric demonstration. 2-year parts & 1 year labor due to defective parts,
Difference Between Nuova Simonelli Auto Steam vs. Gooseneck
TYPES OF STEAM WANDS:
1) Gooseneck Wand: Temperature Controlled: A useful device that replaces one of your manual steam handles with a button. Once pressed the steam wand reads the temperature of the milk, the barista then textures the milk by moving the pitcher, when the milk reaches the desired (set) temperature the steam automatically turns off, leading to a more consistent drink and less brunt milk.
2) Auto-Steam Straight Wand: Like the Gooseneck Wand, this modification replaces the manual steam handles with a button. However, Auto-steam requires no input from the barista to texture the milk. The barista can simply place the wand in the pitcher of milk and the Auto-Steam Wand will do the rest.
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life XT Digit is ideal for those wanting excellent performance and reliability, but now with a lower profile, improved features, and easier serviceability. Plus, Appia Life delivers a 13% energy savings, and a 20% less environmental impact.
Though still lower-priced, Appia Life has a sleek design, improved brew groups & shot control buttons and an XT Series with advanced features (like the TFT Digital Display with PID).
All Appia Life models retain standard features like soft infusion, powerful steam with push-pull controls, cool-touch wands with steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic backflushing, and much more.
Suitable for: restaurants, hotels, Mid-size coffee, shops, offices, locations with less experienced baristas, locations with remote owners/managers • Colors: Black, Red, White • NSF rated (paperwork available upon request).
• Prepares up to 300 cappuccinos on a daily basis
• Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand which will simplify milk-steaming
• Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
• TFT Digital Display (to easily program espresso shot dosages, brightness, pre-infusion, several maintenance features, on/off times, and display various counters), along with many more smart functions, including a Remote Control
The TFT also displays the espresso shot times, eliminating the need for external timers.
• LED work lights
• Drytex thermal boiler insulation
• Easy maintenance
• Remote control
• Reverse Mirror back-plate allows the barista to see inside groups or bottomless portafilters without bending over
• Portafilters are solid chrome-plated brass with an ergonomic molded handle & rubber grip for minimizing stress on Barista’s wrist
• Automated Back flushing for fast & easy group cleaning
• Pressure Gauges display pump & steam pressure, making it easy to check pressure profiles and monitor machine performance
• Features & Functionality of the Appia Volumetric
Soft Infusion System: Guarantees soft and creamy espresso shots every time.
Raised Group Heads: Tall enough to put your 21oz. cup right underneath the group. o Cup Warmer: The top of this machine functions wonderfully as a cup warmer, drawing heat directly from the boilers to the stainless-steel top, thus priming those espresso cups for perfect warmth.
Automatic Dosing: At a push of a button, you won't need to worry when to stop or start your ideal shots. The programmable buttons make measuring the right amount of espresso a piece of cake. o 2 Group
Thermal compensated brew groups
Boiler (11 liter) \
standard Tall Cup
2 Stainless steel steam arms
1 Stainless steel hot water spigot
Voltage range of 208-240) • Watts: 3400
.Protest your warranty & investment.
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts. This all in 1 filter is the answer for most hard water conditions.
This all-in-one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT Bestmax standard or premium with magnesium 4 stage filter or our standard system. When selecting the premium line with magnesium we recommend a water meter so you know when its time to change your filter as magnesium will show as a solid on a test strip.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
Just twist all in one cartridge out of the self-closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 4-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5-micron cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included,
Recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage.
See our compete BWT accessories discount package.