Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness and chlorides.
The BWS350/50 Water Treatment System utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water. Then, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water, followed by a precision blend valve for further TDS adjustment, to provide desirable optimized water TDS. The system will produce up to 400-gallons per day of optimal quality water for applications where TDS reduction or the removal of the majority of hardness minerals is required. This complete system includes integrated pre-filtration with particulate and chlorine reduction, reverse osmosis, blend valve and mineral addition, in a space saving, wall mounted design. Adjustable reject flow control allows precise adjustment of product/reject ratio. A built-in full system bypass valve and sample port assures no service interruption and simplifies routine maintenance. System also includes a 50-gallon atmospheric storage tank with top-mounted re-ppressurization pump and sub-micron air breather. Hose, tubing and fittings required for installation are included.
Any foodservice equipment where it is desirable to remove existing Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and provide a consistent balance of buffered TDS.
- Precision blending valve allows the user to accurately and precisely blend filtered water with mineral-addition water to a desired optimized TDS Level.
- Digital before and after TDS meter for push-button monitoring of membrane performance and optimized water quality.
- High capacity Pre-filters take out sediment and chlorine and protect the RO membrane
- Adjustable reject flow control minimizes water use due to seasonal fluctuations in water temperature.
- Sample port enables quick and simple system checks and adjustments.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating pressure.
- All consumables are easy-to-change Qwik-Twist cartridges.
- Integrated system bypass valve eliminates down-time or service interruptions.