OPTIPURE Reverse Osmosis
BWS350/50, Blended RO System, 400gpd,
50-gallon Atmospheric Tank w/Sub-Micron Air Breather
Opti Pure Reverse Osmosis Systems are a viable solution for foodservice water treatment applications
Ice machines, steamers, coffee and cold beverage equipment, last longer, beverage and foods taste so good.
Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness and chlorides.
The BWS350/50 Water Treatment System utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove 97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water. Then a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water, followed by a precision blend valve for further TDS adjustment, to provide desirable optimized water for your beverage needs. TDS. The system will produce up to 400-gallons per day of optimal quality water for applications where TDS reduction or the removal of the majority of hardness minerals is required.
This complete system includes integrated pre-filtration with particulate and chlorine reduction, reverse osmosis, blend valve and mineral addition, in a space saving, wall mounted design. Adjustable reject flow control allows precise adjustment of product/reject ratio. A built-in full system bypass valve and sample port assures no service interruption and simplifies routine maintenance. System also includes a 50-gallon atmospheric storage tank with top-mounted re-pressurization pump and sub-micron air breather. Hose, tubing and fittings required for installation are included.
Any foodservice equipment where it is desirable to remove existing Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and provide a consistent balance of buffered TDS.
- 300-05830 – CTO-Q (2 required)
- 204-53040 – AMS-QT (1 required)
- 300-05855 – MA-Q15 (1 required)
- Precision blending valve allows the user to accurately and precisely blend filtered water with mineral-addition water to a desired optimized TDS Level.
- Digital before and after TDS meter for push-button monitoring of membrane performance and optimized water quality.
- High capacity Pre-filters take out sediment and chlorine and protect the RO membrane
- Adjustable reject flow control minimizes water use due to seasonal fluctuations in water temperature.
- Sample port enables quick and simple system checks and adjustments.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating pressure.
- All consumables are easy-to-change Qwik-Twist cartridges.
- Integrated system bypass valve eliminates down-time or service interruptions.