BWS100/10, Blended RO Systems, 100gpd, Espresso, Tea, Coffee, 10-gallon Hydro pneumatic Tank
The OptiPure® BWS100/10 is a Blended Water System that utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water which can be precisely blended with filtered water to a user-determined TDS level. The system operates at line pressure and can produce up to 100-gallons per day of optimal quality water. The system includes an integrated pre-filter which reduces sediment and chlorine and a final post-filter to assure beverage quality. The BWS100/10 also includes a hydropneumatic storage tank that holds up to 10-gallons to meet specific demand requirements. The compact design can be wall-mounted or installed under the counter and comes with tubing and fittings required for installation.
Where high-quality water and the ability to manage Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) level is desired.
- 300-05828 – CTO-Q10 (2 required)
- 204-52810 – AMS-QT10 (1 required)
Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness and chlorides.
- The system utilizes an integrated permeate pump in a unique hydraulic design that assures consistent production and blend accuracy.
- High capacity pre-filter takes out sediment and chlorine and protects the RO membrane.
- Compact, modular design utilizes installation under counters and in tight spaces.
- Three different mounting locations enables the water quality monitor to be easily viewed in any installation.
- Precision blending valve allows the user to accurately and precisely blend a calculated amount of filtered water with the RO product water.
- Digital before and after TDS meter for push-button monitoring of membrane performance and optimized water quality.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating pressure.
- Non-electric design operates on available water pressure.
- All consumables are easy-to-change Qwik-Twist cartridges.
- Simple, easy-to-service and maintain design.