Optipure RO System BWS100/10
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.
BWS100/10, Blended RO Systems, 100gpd, Espresso, Tea, Coffee, 10-gallon Hydro pneumatic Tank
The OptiPure® BWS100/10 is a Blended Water System that utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water which can be precisely blended with filtered water to a user-determined TDS level. The system operates at line pressure and can produce up to 100-gallons per day of optimal quality water. The system includes an integrated pre-filter which reduces sediment and chlorine and a final post-filter to assure beverage quality. The BWS100/10 also includes a hydropneumatic storage tank that holds up to 10-gallons to meet specific demand requirements. The compact design can be wall-mounted or installed under the counter and comes with tubing and fittings required for installation.
Where high-quality water and the ability to manage Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) level is desired.
Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness and chlorides.
- The system utilizes an integrated permeate pump in a unique hydraulic design that assures consistent production and blend accuracy.
- High capacity pre-filter takes out sediment and chlorine and protects the RO membrane.
- Compact, modular design utilizes installation under counters and in tight spaces.
- Three different mounting locations enables the water quality monitor to be easily viewed in any installation.
- Precision blending valve allows the user to accurately and precisely blend a calculated amount of filtered water with the RO product water.
- Digital before and after TDS meter for push-button monitoring of membrane performance and optimized water quality.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating pressure.
- Non-electric design operates on available water pressure.
- All consumables are easy-to-change Qwik-Twist cartridges.
- Simple, easy-to-service and maintain design.