The BWS175/16 utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water. Then, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water, followed by a precision blend valve for further TDS adjustment, to provide optimized water with desirable TDS for recommended applications. The system can produce up to 175-gallons per day operating at line-pressure and includes an integrated pre-filter which reduces sediment and chlorine. The BWS175/16 includes an operating pressure gauge and a hydropneumatic storage tank that holds up to 16-gallons to meet specific demand requirements. The system also has a built-in manual bypass valve. The compact design can be wall-mounted or installed under the counter and comes with tubing and fittings required for installation.
Any application where it is desirable to remove existing TDS (total dissolved solids) and precision TDS management is required.
Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness and chlorides.
- Ideal for coffee and espresso applications where mineral content and precision TDS management are desirable.
- Integrated mineral-addition cartridge provides TDS needed for conductivity sensors and optimal mineral content for coffee and espresso applications.
- Precision blend valve enables quick and simple adjustment and maintains consistent TDS. • Water quality monitor displays optimized water TDS at the push of a button.
- High capacity pre-filter takes out sediment and chlorine and protects the RO membrane.
- Operating pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of system production and pre-filter condition.
- Sealed hydropneumatic storage tank provides needed capacity and delivers pressurized water to downstream equipment.
- Optimized water line to equipment is ½” ID hose. A ¾” Garden Hose Thread (GHT) connector is provided for connection to equipment when applicable.
- Integrated system bypass valve eliminates costly service interruptions and down-time.
- Compact, modular design utilizes installation under counters and in tight spaces.
- Non-electric design operates on available water pressure.
- Simple, easy-to-install and service design.