Rancilio 1 Group Class 5 ST Models
Rancilio Class 5 ST Group Pour Over
Includes: Free shipping 2-year pars & 30-day labor
Rancilio has been building very strong and powerful Espresso machines for years. They are known for their high quality and attention to detail. Rancilio machines have powerful heat exchangers per boiler size giving them very quick recovery times coupled with their quick acting pressure stat helps to provide very stable temperature control. Rancilio machines are built for year after year of hard service.
This is functional minimalism at its finest. The Rancilio Classe 5 ST is an extremely portable espresso machine that has both commercial and personal applications. It’s semi-automatic so the barista chooses when to start and stop shots. All water is drawn in from the built-in reservoir.
This is the perfect espresso machine if you’re wanting to test out espresso service for your small business and great for food trucks because it can be easily removed from the truck and stored away from thieves. Great for performing single tasks in an environment with fewer distractions where the barista can switch between tasks.
- Steady Brew is a brand-new thermal control system launched in 2022. Steady Brew keeps water temperature stable during extraction so you can expect reliability and repeatability during coffee service peaks and in low-usage conditions.
- Water is drawn from the built-in 2L reservoir so it's extremely portable.
- Semi-automatic brewing buttons so the barista chooses when to start and stop shots.
- Scratch-proof polymer drain insert that can be removed and easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Electrical heating with independent heat exchangers.
- Built-in vibrating pump plus a boiler and pump pressure control gauge.
Rancilio Class 5 ST Features- a semi-automatic on and off manual shot system. Hot water dispenser with (flow regulation)- Direct to boiler mounted group head for shot temperature stability- Over abundant steam supply to eliminate recovery time- Adaptable for various coffee profiles – multiple factories set pre-infusion,
- Direct drain pans to hose connection
- Automatic Refill
- Twin pressure gauge for pump and steam
- Full sized rotary pump
- Dimensions (W X D X H) 16” X 22” X 21”
- Boiler Capacity 5 Liters – Power Requirements 110 V –1600 W – 20 A
- Weight 73 lbs.. Shipping Weight 115lb
- 1 single filter holder (7-gram basket 2 double filter holders (14–16-gram basket)
- 1 Blank filter basket
- integrated shot timer
- Stainless steel braided hose for water (1/2” NPT) and drain line
- 110 Volt 20 AMP cord cap
- Auto Steam add $700.00
- Cool Touch Wand $100.00
Protect your warranty & investment.
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT Bestmax standard or premium with magnesium 4 stage filter or our standard system. When selecting the premium line with magnesium we recommend a water meter so you know when its time to change your filter as magnesium will show as a solid on a test strip.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all in one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.