Rocket Mozzafiato Type V
For shipping cost outside the Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico based on weight and size of items, please call toll free 866-711-3456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have your own carrier for shipping, please contact us with your information.
Customer service, integrity, quality and value are our first priorities
Please Call Toll Free 866-711-3456 -We welcome the opportunity to be of service.
Call or e mail for best price
Mozzafiato Type V with PID
Price $2,100.00 Includes Shipping Continental US
$25.00 credit towards Grinder or BWT Filter
One-year factory defective parts warranty
We offer a variety of makes & model grinders at great prices just ask a sales rep for more information
Rocket Mozzafiato: A strong solid mid Range home machine with a world famous E61 group. You can rely on a quality espresso from Rocket
Modern and marvelous with high-end brewing capabilities, The Rocket Mozzafiato is an upgraded machine that promises heat sustainability and efficiency. With a heavy-duty polished stainless steel case, simple design, an E-61 brew group and powerful steaming, the Rocket Espresso Machine are prepared to provide only the best-tasting espresso. Included with this model is a copper-insulated boiler, dual manometers to sense brew head pressure and a high-quality metal tamper. This machine has a 2.9-liter reservoir that is certified food grade plastic that can easily be accessed for filling from the top back of the machine.
In this latest version, Rocket Espresso Milano has removed the Sirai pressure stat and integrated a PID controller to program your steam temperature.
- PID controller
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- E61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Finely crafted 304 stainless steel case
- Non-compression hot water and steam valves
- No-Burn stainless steel hot water and steam wands
- Two hole steam tip
- Easy access to the water tank
- Removable stainless steel cup guard
- Insulated copper boiler with brass ends 1.8 liters
- Resettable high limit
- Control board
- Vibratory pump
- Large 2.9 liter water reservoir
- Low water sensor
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Stainless steel backflush disk
- Informative DVD that explains how to make great espresso
- User manual
- 15 amp
- 3" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
- Free metal tamper