FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
Authorized Master Distributor For
SANREMO espresso machines
F18 SB- 2 & 3 Group Black/ White
Includes: hook up, demonstration, one-year parts & labor due to defective parts,
Absolute will coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, representative.
Coffee is both science and art. the F18 SB delivers both.
Sanremo prides itself in setting high standards in the development and production of its coffee machines
What is the primary difference between the Sanremo F18 and F18SB?
The FB18-SB is a heat exchanger single-boiler espresso machine, whereas The F18 is a multi-boiler espresso machine, There are some similarities between the two espresso machines. However, based on standard features, the F18SB is placed between the Sanremo Zoe Competition and the F18 espresso machines.
Introducing the F18SB, Sanremo' s new creation, conceived and made to give you the perfect introduction into the world of coffee. Complete thermal and pressure stability, a completely redesigned interface, and outstanding usability.
- Energy Saving System:
- Insulation and smart energy management to save more than 20% of energy
- SR61 Group Head:
- Chromed brass group head with thermosiphon circulation system optimized to maintain the ideal coffee extraction temperature
- Multifunction Display:
- Allows to monitor the right functioning of the machine and to program the main functions
- Aluminum Die-Cast Legs:
- Machine support made in die-cast aluminum
- Pressure Gauge:
- Allows to monitor the inlet and pump pressure during extraction
- Electronic Auto-Level:
- Through an electronic level probe, the boiler is automatically filled and maintained to the right filling level for continues steam and coffee water temps.
- Static Relay Boiler Temperature:
- Allows to regulate the temperature as accurately as possible thanks to the PID algorithm
- Allows control with 0.1-second tolerance of the flow of water that wets the coffee bed, with the programming of 4 different profiles for each group
- High-Performance Volumetric Pump:
- Pressure stability also with prolonged and contemporary use of more than one group
- Group Head Flushing:
- With a simple pressure of the button, a small quantity of water is dispensed to allow the group to be always clean.
- Cup Warmer:
- Dedicated resistor to keep all the cups at the optimal temperature. Power level programmable by the user
- Mixed Infusion Hot Water for Teas:
- Immediate mixing of cold / hot water for a consistent hot water for Americanos or Teas.
- Auto-On, Auto-Off, and Day-Off Function:
- Programmable on-off timer for each day and/or daily timetables
- Colors: Black or White
- Includes Free Shipping & Free Installation
- Includes Free 1-Year Parts Warranty
- Water filtration, plug, and receptacle outlet required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Technical data
voltage V max total absorbed power/stream boiler heating element kW 3.1 /2.7 5.6/5.1
- steam boiler capacity lt 11.9
- pump power kW 0.15
- cup-warmer power kW 0.20
- net weight kg 90
- voltage V max total absorbed power/stream boiler heating element kW 4.4/4.0 6.5/6.0 kW 4.9/4.5
- steam boiler capacity lt 18.3
- pump power kW 0.15
- cup-warmer power kW 0.25
- net weight kg103
Water Filter Systems
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT Bestmax standard or premium with magnesium 4 stage filter or our standard system. When selecting the premium line with magnesium we recommend a water meter so you know when its time to change your filter as magnesium will show as a solid on a test strip.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all-in-one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self-closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 4-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5 micron. Cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included, recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage recommended.
See our compete BWT accessories package discount package.
Before finalizing your purchase, please call toll free 866 711 3456 or 973-687 5090 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you have selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget