Sanremo 2 Group Opera 2.0 Oxid
For shipping cost outside the Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada, or Mexico based on weight and size of items, please call toll free 866-711-3456 or email email@example.com.
Should you have your own carrier for shipping, please contact us with your information.
Customer service, integrity, quality and value are our first priorities
Free Shipping and installation
Call or e mail for Best Price
Opera -2 Group Oxid with Independent Boilers
Price $22,400.00 Includes Shipping in Continental US
One-year parts & labor due to defective parts, hook up and demonstration,
Absolute will coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative
Express Your Coffee Passion
Coffee is both a science and an art. OPERA was made for this.
The Opera from Sanremo is the latest in coffee brewing tech-knowledge from an old Italian tradition
With Opera PID temperature control, pressure profiling and integrated scale system you are in total command of all aspects of your espresso coffee taste profile, from single origin to blends.
This is a true top line Barista machine. The Opera electronically controlled, operator adjustable pre-infusion, pump pressure and post-infusion coupled with its precision PID temperature controlled independent brew group boiler system, and built in shot timer with integrated scales. Provide you total control and knowledge of your exacting taste profile from your selected coffees.
2 groups steam boiler capacity 8 lt
services boiler element power 3.8 kW [230V]
external pump power 0.15 kW [230V]
pre-heating boiler capacity 2.8 lt
pre-heating boiler element power 1.6 kW [230V]
cup warmer element power 0.26 kW [230V]
The Opera 2.0 has raised the bar in espresso machinery with the ultimate in precision performance. Designed by world leading baristas for the specialty coffee market.
- Programmable via tablet included with the machine
- Six profiles per group head with independent extraction profiles
- Everything under control system digital display to control all the working parameters
- CDS system maximum precision and full control on the three phases of coffee extraction
- Heart of steel for maximum thermal stability
- Power dry steam silky milk at high capacity
- Easy app tablet barista’s app for setting parameters
- Gear pump performance high and constant pressure in all conditions
- Multi-boiler system high accuracy thermal stability due to the multi-boiler system equipped with technology that continuously controls the temperature throughout all phases of extraction
- Steam and coffee circuits work totally independent to maximize performance in every working condition (also under high workload)
- Opera IST with Acaia dual scales embedded Acaia scales system for a perfect coffee results in the cup (*optional)
- Control coffee delivery system (CDS) three phases of extraction parameters full control (pre-infusion, infusion, post-infusion)
- Gear pumps dedicated to each individual group, allow changing the pressure during infusion
- Infusion water display indicates tea and herbal teas water brewing temperature (in the two-group opera it is shown with the steam boiler display)
- Coffee unit single display shows and controls of all the coffee extraction parameters
- Mixed infusion hot water for tea and herbal teas instantaneous mixing of freshwater and steam for a better chemical and organoleptic quality
- Independent adjustment of the PID infusion water temperature precision setting (gradient ± 0.1 °c with measured constancy lower than 0.2°c)
- Steam boiler display indicates steam boiler temperature and pressure (in the two-group Opera it is shown with the infusion water display)
- Electronic pressure switch sensor with 0.02 bar precision that allows the chosen pressure and steam in the boiler to be kept constant in all conditions of use
- Auto-on, auto-off and day-off function programmable on-off timer for each day and/or daily timetables
- Energy-saving system insulation and smart energy management to save up to 30% of energy
- Programmable cup-heater temperature allows the cups to be kept at the optimum temperature in the most different climatic and environmental conditions
- Auto-diagnosis, statistical data, scheduled maintenance can be scheduled according to liters or number of coffees dispensed
- Professional cleaning cycle guided procedure for cleaning the coffee units
- Easy service fast access to the internal parts for rapid and simple technical assistance
- Colors: Black, White, OXID (Pure steel manually oxidized), Octane Blue
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Proper water filtration required
Water Filter System
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BWT premium with magnesium 5stage filter or our standard Bestmax system.
Dial in the setting for your water hardness and brew system needs. based on degree of water hardness
This all in one filter system is the answer to most espresso machine water condition problems.
Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
BMT valve in head, 5-stage water filter system with filtration to 0.5 micron. Cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included, recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage M or L recommended.
see our compete BWT accessories package discount package.
Before finalizing your purchase, please call toll free 877 711 3456 r 973-687 5090 to allow us the opportunity to make sure you have selected the machine and options that best meet your needs and budget
We Also Recommend
Astoria 2 Group Tempesta Independent Boiler ++Free GRINDER Special++
Astoria 3 Group Tempesta Independent Boiler ++Free GRINDER Special++