FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
Olympus E HS 75 Grinder
The Eureka Olympus 75E Hi-speed has pulled out every stop to live up to its Grecian namesake. The titanic design begins with a towering footprint and a 3.5-pound bean capacity (though smaller hoppers are available). State-of-the-art 75-millimeter flat burrs in hardened steel pulverize beans at speeds impressive even against grinders double its price. Eureka has kept their standard one- and two-cup volumetric dosing controls and stepless adjustment dial for straightforward operation suited for the busiest cafe environments. The power-geared design is rounded out with subtle niceties like an adjustable portafilter holder and an anti-static coating for easy cleanup.
- Steel Burrs: Strong like Zeus himself, the wide, aggressively cut burrs made short work of any blend we ran through them.
- Volumetric Programming: Dial-in your perfect single or double dose for extra consistency.
- Hopper Door: A sliding door closes off the hopper for easy removal and burr maintenance.
- Stepless: Infinite grind settings mean you can find just-right consistency.
- Bottom Burr Adjust: Makes it easy to get into the burrs for cleaning while still remaining close to your last grind setting.
- Model Number: Olympus 75 Neo
- Width: 8.70 inches
- Depth: 10.39 inches
- Height: 23.23 inches
- Watts: 340W
- Volts: 110-120V
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 3 pounds
- Dosing Options: Programmable Dosing Functionality - Can Program 2 Doses
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless
- Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel
- Burr Diameter: 75mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Recommended For: Espresso
- Fast as Hermes: We dialed in the Olympus at a crazy fast 2.4 seconds of grind time for a double shot.
- Smooth as Apollo: Even on its finest setting, we saw very little clumping of grinds.
- Artemis' Accuracy: An adjustable portafilter arm and chute help to reduce mess. The included base plate will catch any grinds that miss the mark.
Tips and Tricks
You can enter manual grinding mode by pressing both single and double shot buttons at the same time.