Eureka Olympus E HS Grinder
Eureka Olympus E HS 75 Grinder
Overview The Eureka Olympus 75E Hi-speed has pulled out every stop to live up to its Grecian namesake.
The titanic design begins with a towering footprint and a 3.5-pound bean capacity (though smaller hoppers are available).
State-of-the-art 75-millimeter flat burrs in hardened steel pulverize beans at speeds impressive even against grinders double its price.
Eureka has kept their standard one- and two-cup volumetric dosing controls and stepless adjustment dial for straightforward operation suited for the busiest cafe environments. The power-geared design is rounded out with subtle niceties like an adjustable portafilter holder and an anti-static coating for easy cleanup.
• Steel Burrs: Strong like Zeus himself, the wide, aggressively cut burrs made short work of any blend we ran through them.
• Volumetric Programming: Dial-in your perfect single or double dose for extra consistency.
• Hopper Door: A sliding door closes off the hopper for easy removal and burr maintenance.
• Stepless: Infinite grind settings mean you can find just-right consistency.
• Bottom Burr Adjust: Makes it easy to get into the burrs for cleaning while still remaining close to your last grind setting.
Model Number: Olympus 75 Neo
Width: 8.70 inches o Depth: 10.39 inches o Height: 23.23 inches
Watts: 340W o Volts: 110-120V
Case Material: Aluminum
Bean Hopper Capacity: 3 pounds
Programmable Dosing Functionality - Can Program 2 Doses
Adjustment Configuration: Stepless
Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel o Burr Diameter: 75mm
Recommended For: Espresso
Pros Fast as Hermes: We dialed in the Olympus at a crazy fast 2.4 seconds of grind time for a double shot.
Smooth as Apollo: Even on its finest setting, we saw very little clumping of grinds.
Artemis' Accuracy: An adjustable portafilter arm and chute help to reduce mess.
The included base plate will catch any grinds that miss the mark.
• Tips and Tricks You can enter manual grinding mode by pressing both single and double shot buttons at the same time.
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.