FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
S50 2 & 3 Group Electronic Independent
Absolute will coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative. Includes, Receiving, uncrate, inspection, drink set up, local installation to buyer made ready water & electric demonstration. One-year parts & labor due to defective parts, note 220-volt machines come without plugs.
The S50 is available in three different versions in a standard or tall cup model
Based on your operation and coffee selections of single origin and blends along with roast profile the proper S50 system is available for your operation and price point.
1) The Performance with independent boilers and Pressure profiling,
2) The 3.0 with independent boilers
3) The Selectron with a heat exchanger PID system
Strong personality in design and performance, enclosed in a new and captivating shape, The new professional coffee machine, S50 is the jewel of La Speziale.
This new machine is also the result of market demands and feedback from our customers that we have heard and translated into reality; they asked us for aesthetic appeal, a touch screen and innovative tools to manage the extraction as well as the taste profile of single origin coffees and Blends of diffident roast profiles and to maintain the results in a consistent way.
A LED system based on RGB technology that also illuminates the worktop and the high-resolution capacitive touch display with a customizable user interface that allows greater barista interaction.
As confirmation of the modernization of the look, numerous internal functions have also been thought, to embrace the new, expanding market trend; we then moved from a second-generation ITC to a last-generation one, which allows different temperatures to be set and adjusted directly from the display for a single dose of each delivery group (ITC 3.0).
The provide a deeper help to the coffee selections taste the ProFormance's model machine provides pressure profiling, a system to modulate the pressure curve from the pre-infusion to the extraction phase, choosing with which pressure and for how long the water must pass through the coffee to be dispensed in order to enhance the organoleptic properties (Pressure Profile). The machine then manages to modify the profile of the coffee extracted, leaving the possibility to personalize and enhance the quality in the cup.
The machine also manages the heating process in an intelligent way and guarantees consistent energy savings. Specifically, the S50 manages to optimize energy efficiency based on workload and usage requirements, all according to 3 settings: ECO: 33%, NORMAL: 66% and BOOST: 100% (Power management system of the machine).
The traditional heart of the machine that has made it reliable in the reference market is flanked by a new and innovative design that projects it into the future.
- capacitive graphic displays: main display TFT 7” and group displays 4.3
- Steam delivery lever with 3 functions: On/Off/Purge
- “Purge” function for coffee delivery groups
- 2/4/6 programmable buttons for coffee delivery
- “Cool touch” steam wands
- Preset/mixed hot water delivery (with adjustable temperature)
- ECO function and energy consumption monitoring (Kw/H)
- Independent control of boiler resistance heating elements
- Worktop with led adjustable luminous intensity (0-100%)
- RGB led lateral inserts and feet with colors and intensity variations (0-100%)
- EGS function
- Group and boiler semiautomatic cleaning cycle
- On/Off timer
- Coffee counter
- Coffee extraction time monitoring
- Electronic temperature regulation for the cup warmer tray with 4 different temperatures
- Electronic sensor for boiler pressure
- Pressure gauge for pump pressure (digital for 3.0 and Performance)
- Alarm history
- Prearranged for Bluetooth connection and USB port
- Length Height Depth Weight (Kg. Power supply, Power absorption
- 2 GRP (mm) 836 619 601 86 90 230/400V 50/60Hz 4600W
- 3 GRP (mm)1069 619 601 105 110 230/400V 50/60Hz 6200W