Rocket 2 & 3 Group R9 Commercial
Before finalizing your purchase, please contact us
Allow one of our professional commercial machine experts the opportunity to help guide you through your buying process and make sure you have selected the proper machine and options that best meets your needs.
Please Call Toll Free:
Enjoy free shipping on orders above $49 in the lower 48 states.
Additional shipping charges may apply commercial machine to residential address, and/or tail gate delivery required.
Please call (866)-711-3456 for any questions.
Competitive price matching is available for all our products.
Please complete this form when inquiring about best price for your item.
Rocket R 9 2 & 3 Group Dual Boiler
Full factory One-year parts warranty due to defective parts. 90-day labor
Overview Rocket Espresso's answer for cafés the world-over, the R9 automatic espresso machine offers a design dedicated for individual control of each brew group.
Each group head has its own 1.9-liter brew boiler, variable temperature PID, shot timer, and automatic control cluster.
Supporting this granular system is a massive steam boiler equipped with sensitive pressure transducers that help reduce recovery times for your busiest mornings. Of course, the service-ready design of the internals come wrapped in Rocket Espresso's sturdy polished steel casing.
In designing the Rocket Espresso R 9, engineer Ennio Berti opted for a fully saturated group to further enhance machine temperature stability through PID control in the stainless steel multi boiler machine.
Pressure transducer technology was used to dramatically reduce steam pressure recovery times, increasingly important in high-volume cafes.
Aesthetically the R 9 shares the contemporary look that sets Rocket Espresso machines apart from others, with a lowered machine height that allows for better interaction between the barista and the customer.
The digital display features boiler temperature adjustable in increments of 0.1 degrees Celsius and shot timers for each group.
Absolute can coordinate the installation of your espresso machine with a trained, local representative. Includes, Hookup to buyer made ready water, electric & drink set up, demonstration. One-year parts & 90-day labor due to defective parts,
- Dedicated Boilers: individual brew boilers for each group and a large quick-recovery steam boiler offer consistent temperatures all day long.
- Executive Electronics: PID temperature control for each boiler, high-tech transducer pressure sensors, and automatic shot timers make the R9 easy to use for busy baristas.
- CoolTouch Steam Wands: No more burnt fingers! These steam wands can be grabbed without worry even under high use.
- Stainless Steel Elegance: The R9 features a high-quality polished stainless steel body that defines Rocket Espresso.
- Barista Basics: Tall feet and a low control stance put the R9 control cluster within easy reach. No-burn steam wands are easy to clean and save precious minutes when it counts.
- Height: 2 Group: 19.6" | 3 Group: 19.6"
- Width: 2 Group: 30" | 3 Group: 39"
- Depth: 2 Group: 23.2" | 3 Group: 23.2"
- Watts: 2 Group: 5900W | 3 Group: 7700W
- Volts: 2 Group: 220V | 3 Group: 220V
- Boiler Volume: 2 Group: 2x 1.9 L brew boilers; 9 L steam boiler | 3 Group: 3x 1.9 L brew boilers; 12 L steam boiler
See option fee $500.00.
• Installation Package includes up to 3 hours labor & 1 Hr. travel of certified technician service.
Requirements: 1. Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation. 2. Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package. 3. Water Requirements - 3/8" dedicated cold-water line with shut off valve and compression fitting - water hardness must be between 3-5 grains per gallon or 50-85 ppm - A water softener and/or filter needs to be installed if it exceeds the limits - Minimum incoming water flow rate of 35 GPH and the maximum line pressure of 70 PSI / 5 BAR Drain Requirements -Open gravity drain of minimum 1.25 inches within 4 feet of the machine. Extended length is posable at extra hose cost.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of 50 miles or 1 hr. travel time.
Protect your warranty & investment.
Protect your factory warranty and machine from harmful hard water minerals that cause calcium build up, & damage to your boiler, heating elements, water passages, and moving parts. This all in 1 filter is the answer for most hard water conditions.
Help the taste of your coffee with a BMT Bestmax premium 5 stage filter with magnesium for improved coffee taste or the standard 4 stage protection filter. When selecting the premium line with magnesium, we recommend a water meter so you know when it's time to change your filter as magnesium will show as a solid on a test strip.
Dial in the setting 1, 2 or 3 on the BWT filter head to match your water hardness and brew system needs. to get the proper protection & longest life based on degree of water hardness. Just twist the all in one cartridge out of the self-closing valve in head and spin the new replacement one in when needed, no water to shut off or turn on before changing,
The BMT 0.5-micron cartridge can lie sideways, set on its base or hang from the wall bracket included,
Recommended sizes based on water hardness and usage.
See our compete BWT accessories discount packages.